[jaws-uk] Jaws 6

  • From: "Graham smith" <graham.smith577@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws Group" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 12:14:27 -0000

Hi

Have just received Jaws 6 CD and authorisation CD.

A couple of questions.

Do I have to load the program as I have already previously downloaded it
from the Internet, or do I just insert the authorisation CD to authorise my
current version?

I believe there are some tutorials in daisy format on these discs, onwhat
disc ar they?

I assume that if I try loading the Disks this will all become apparent but
thought I would just ask firrst.

Appreciate any views before I go ahead.

Thanks

Graham