[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 4.0 with XP?

  • From: "Matthew Horspool" <drjaws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 18:45:54 +0100

Hi,

JAWS 4.0 doesn't technically work with XP although I've been able to do
it.  However I wouldn't personally recommend it.  However, JAWS 4.02 is
a free upgrade to JAWS 4.0 which will work on Windows XP, and it has
some nice new internet features in it as well, so you may want to give
that a spin.

JAWS 4.02.252 QUELLA (20.7 MB):
ftp://ftp.freedomscientific.com/users/hj/private/WebFiles/JAWS/j40252.exe

JAWS 4.02 New Features:
http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_products/software_jaws402newfea.asp

HTH,
Matthew Horspool