[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 15 and IE 11

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 21:24:40 -0000

Hi Pete,
I have got it set to laptop keyboard but it worked fine with ie10, so I
don't know which the culprit is. I at first thought it was my keyboard keys
sticking but it only does this peculiar thing when I'm on the internet and
it doesn't matter which site it is. For example I could access my vodafone
bill fine, now when I try to log into my account it just says blank and
won't read anything on that page but reads the home page okay.
Mandy