[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 14.0.1037 32 Bit.

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 11:41:44 -0500

If you still have the installer, you should be able to go back to the
previous version. I find it helpful to always keep a copy of the
installers of both a previous build of the current jaws version as
well as the installer of the previous version in case you run into
problems. At the very least, you should be able to downgrade to the
build of jaws 14 that you have on your installation cd.

hth

Doris