[jaws-uk] Jaws 14 and access 2007 tables

  • From: "Tom Reid" <tom.reid21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 18:07:25 -0000

Hi folks,

I'm finding that jaws 14 is reading the wrong column in a simple access
tables. There are blank columns between the one I am focussed on and the one
jaws 14 is announcing.

I reported this during beta testing, but, got no response.

Is this me or is anybody else finding probs like this one.

Jaws 13 reads correctly. Though all jaws versions appear to have problems
maintaining announcements while tabbing through access tables.

Tom