[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 11 with two monitors?

  • From: Adrian Higginbotham <adrian.higginbotham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 10:11:56 +0100

I’ve never had 2 monitors physically connected but have had problems with jaws
9 and 10 when 2 monitor drivers are installed. Our corporate profile seems to
install 2 displays as standard even though a limited number of users actually
connect new monitors. I’ve always had to remove 1 of them to make jaws function
properly.  Did it automaticly with this machine so did wait to find out if it
was an issue still in jaws 11. Using xp pro. In short haven’t tried it but i
wouldn’t be too hopefull.

Adrian Higginbotham
Manager, leading edge research.
DD: 02476797333