[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 11 does seem to have a problem

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 13:41:36 +0100

Hi David,

O.K., my table was a bit bigger.  228 rows, and columns of an
automatic number, a MathType sign,  braille sign, text, Unicode
Reference, MathML Code, TeX code and text comments.

I'm also having to work on this on various systems between home and
office, and on some systems it seems to mess up the video, resulting
in weird video issues very similar to those you are describing.  Since
I only run JAWS on one of those systems, and only then for occasional
customer support, I can't put the blame on JAWS.

George.