[jaws-uk] Jaws 11 and Sound Cloud

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 13:11:55 +0100

Hello,

Does anyone know how Jaws and, in particular version 11 works with
Sound Cloud? I have just tried to set up an account, however the
screen/computer freezes at the "authorise application" juncture. I
then have to close it using Task Manager. I am using Jaws 11 on a
Windows 7 machine with Firefox.

Many thanks,

Kevin