[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 10 auto forms mode

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 16:08:10 -0000

Robin

I found exactly that sort of problem with the auto forms mode. I found it a real pain with combo boxes and announcing edit fields. So I just turned it off. I agree with you about fixing problems that didn't really need fixing. I mean, of all the complaints I've ever heard of JAWS, I've never heard one user say "If only they could make forms mode turn on automatically"! So I didn't really see the point to this feature and it seems to create more problems than it solved. In the end I turned it off and very good riddens.

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>