[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 10 and keyboard passthrough.

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 23:14:01 +0100

Hi Jonathan, get them to press Insert+3 before they press any of the numbers on
the number row. That is called Pass Key Through function in Jaws.

Here's what the help files say:

"Pass Key Through (INSERT+3)

After this command is pressed, the next command is ignored by JAWS and is
passed directly to the active application. This is very useful if a JAWS command
conflicts with an application command."

They have to press Insert 3 every time they want to pass a command to the
active application though.

HTH,
Amro