[jaws-uk] Jaws 10 Word 2007 and Outlook Pro

  • From: "Marcia Holder" <marcia3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 20:30:44 -0000

Hello Tristan

Well I have done the classic!!

I have up dated my computer to XP professional and Micro office pro 2007.

Firstly how do memaxserminse  the word window.

Alt space bar and x no longer work.

2 How do I get to the ribbon and all its features?

3 In outlook how do I attach a file from my explorer?

4 In outlook is there a feature like express where new contacts are put into
the address book on replying to the e mail.
?

Thank you for your help in advance this is all for my home computer.  I have
Jaws 10 which may help if the worse comes to the worse and you have to do a
tandem!!

Best regards

Marcia