[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 10 & Office 2007

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:07:13 +0100

There is a free Office 2007 DAISY book which you can get from the JAWS check for updates feature, under the help menu. Hope this helps.

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Twitter: www.twitter.com/christopherh40

On 29/03/2010 10:59, Phil Stephenson wrote:
Hi,

Currently using Office 2003 with jaws 10 pro however  decision has been made at
work that we will all go to Office 2007 which is being installed on my machine
this coming Thurs, are there any things I need to know in advance about
changing settings / configuration of either Jaws or Office to get it to work
well together?

I know I will have a learning curve re Office 2007 and so any advice on this
would be greatly appreciated.

Hoping to move to Jaws 11 soon but not yet!

Cheers,

Phil

---

Phil Stephenson

Disability Advisor
Room C7
Student Services Centre
  , Portland Building
University of Nottingham
University Park
Nottingham NG7 2RD

0115 823 2089 (direct voice)

0115 951 4378 (minicom)

0115 951 4376 (fax)

phil.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.nottingham.ac.uk/disability

University of Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.** To
leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-