[jaws-uk] Re: Jaws 10, Excel

  • From: "Amie Slavin" <amie.slavin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 20:04:35 +0100

Hi Steve

TIA.

Everything.  I can't locate the information on the page, let alone read any
cells, even less actually discover what the spreadsheet has to say.

It's only something I need to assimilate; I don't have to do anything to it.
I can't even do that though.

Am embarrassed, as always; realise this is pathetic.

Thanks again.

Amie