[jaws-uk] Re: JFW6.20 AND GROUPWISE 6.5

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 14:53:35 +0100

Hi,

I think it's the way that the HTML is rendered in the Groupwise client,
and thus the client doesn't expose the information to MSAA correctly, or
the JFW scripts for previous versions of Groupwise aren't working with
Groupwise 6.5.

You may get better luck copying all the text to the clipboard, and
pasting it into an application such as Word perhaps?

Thanks.A
Ndrew.