[jaws-uk] JFW6.20 AND GROUPWISE 6.5

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 13:49:53 +0100

Hi Everyone

I am using Windows Xp Professional, JFW6.2, Groupwise 6.5, an Alva 3 series
braille display and an Apollo 2 synthesiser.

Since we upgraded to GroupWise 6.5 at work it has not beenpossible to read
parts of messages if the sender has pasted information from Excel or Word
tables.
I believe this has something to do with HTML, but I have tried changing the
setting from Plain Text to HTML with no effect.

This is a problem as it means I have to ask colleagues to read the offending
tables.

Does anyone have a solution to this?  I have asked about scripts in another
e-mail, but I am not sure that they are the answer.

Also, does anyone know if copying the message to a web page would help and, if
so, where I can find some useful information on this.

GroupWise 6.5 is very different from any previous version of GroupWise.

Pele West