[jaws-uk] Re: JFW mailing list

  • From: Doris and Chris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 15:53:25 -0400

Hi, Jim,

Glad to hear that! This was an international, intercontinental help
project then with a German gal helping a U.K. guy get off of a U.S.
mailing list. <g>

I don't understand why they did not send out invitations to join that
relocated list rather than just put everyone on the new one.

Take care ...

Doris