[jaws-uk] JFW crashing

  • From: "Stephen Seaton" <S.Seaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 12:12:40 +0200

Hi,

I am using Jaws 5 with Windows M.E.

Over the last year or so I have increasingly encountered serious crashing
problems with Jaws.
This usually occurs When I am on the web.  A jaws error message appears,
informing me that a JFW error has occurred and that I must Reboot.  The screen
is at this stage silent and often frozen.

Over the months I have tried everything I can think of from turning off
graphical elements of web pages to scanning the system for viruses.  Nothing
seems to have any real effect.

Has anyone else had these kind of problems and if so, were you able to over
come them.

Thank you in advance for your help

Steve