[jaws-uk] JFW Scripting Workshops in the UK

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access UK " <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jaws UK" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 15:16:35 +0100

Hi people, do such events exist I wonder? I realise FS runf courses
regularly out of their HQ, but living in the UK it would obviously be more
convenient to stay this side of the pond...not to mention keeping the cost
down.

I realise we have excellent resources such as these lists and various
manuals, but I'm thinking actually participating in a Workshop-like
environement could clarify things even more.

TIA,

Mark

Mark Matthews
Cardiff, Wales, UK