[jaws-uk] Re: JFW 6.2 Help Needed.

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:06:38 +0100

Hi Steve,

I don't have the original of this thread so my suggestion may be irrelevant.

If you wish to change the rate and pitch of voices, go to the Jaws window using
JawsKey+j;
Go in to the options sub-menu;
Choose voices;
You can now choose global or individual voice adjustment;
In either of the above you have the option of changing the settings for the
default or for specific applications.

HTH,

Phil Medway.