[jaws-uk] JFW 6.2 Help Needed.

  • From: "Steve Holmes" <steve.holmes5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 23:11:49 +0100

List,

Recently someone raised the question of whether 6.2 had been altered regarding
the configuration manager.  I've just installed 6.2 and now wish I'd never
bothered.  It was troublesome to install.  And when it comes to trying to fine
tune i.e. making settings for how it speaks numbers, words, and the voice rate
and pitch so far what I've done doesn't remain saved and to get at the Jaws
verbosity settings from the desktop to get everything working the same with all
programs it doesn't let me.  Please can someone give me some help.  Many thanks.

Steve