[jaws-uk] Re: JFW 16 and that voice bug

  • From: Mister Kayne <mujtabam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 19:19:35 +0530

Did you try a repair?

Sent from my iPhone

On 22 Apr 2015, at 1:45 pm, <tom.reid21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<tom.reid21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Robin, same here, Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Robin Clayden
Sent: 22 April 2015 07:58
To: Jaws-UK List
Subject: [jaws-uk] JFW 16 and that voice bug

Hi,

If it's of any help to the techies in here, I mentioned the other day I
reverted to the basic jfw16 from the release disk.

I've only just noticed when I switch on the pc the very first command, e.g.
Windows key + m to go to the desktop, the voice is definitely that full
english accent. That's it though, I can't say I hear any more all day long,
my American/English default Reid voice stays constant all the time.

Cheers, Robin