[jaws-uk] Re: JFW 10 installation issues

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:47:31 -0000

Brandon,

I'm just playing devil's advocate here, in my case in addition to JAWS 7, 8, 9
and 10 I also have System Access, Window-Eyes and NVDA on this computer, this
is because I am a technical support volunteer for a charity and could be asked
to help someone with one of these screen readers, but really the regular
computer user shouldn't need more than one.

Regards,

Pete H.