[jaws-uk] Re: JFW 10 installation issues

  • From: Brandon Misch <bmisch2002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 15:40:58 -0500

i wasn't trying to tell anyone to ditch jaws. but to help them with it in case of a jaws crash or loss of speech. that's all.

On Nov 17, 2008, at 3:33 PM, Peter Hallam wrote:

We shouldn't have to use another screen reader to aid us with installing JAWS, if we were to take Brandon's suggestion to its logical conclusion, why not ditch JFW completely and just use NVDA for everything?

Pete H.