[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS working with other kinds of Software!

  • From: "Steve boynton" <stephen.boynton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 23:25:31 +0100

HI Hazel
I have just installed adaware and the scripts with no problem from the
jfwlite website.
Go to the jfwlite website and go to the programs page, as you have already
got your adaware up and running you only need the scripts download link
which will load onto your computer the same way as the adaware program did,
just follow the prompts as done with any other set up and it should install
the scripts in the correct place and compile them as well.  Hope this helps
regards Steve.
Also this particular scripts set up file works with most jaws versions if
not all