[jaws-uk] JAWS working with other kinds of Software!

  • From: "Hazel Flannigan" <hazel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:41:03 +0100

I am using JAWS 6.1 and windows exp home.  and am having difficulty with
accessing other software applications.  Someone told me that JAWS could access
these programmes using scripts!  But no one seems to know anything of how these
scripts are supposed to work.  I have just got the organisation I am working
for to order a new copy of JAWS andI was wondering if I am going to face the
same problems with this new copy too.
Hazel.
The early bird catches the worm!
But the second mouse gets the cheese!