[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS repeating "equals" every second

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 09:33:22 +0100

I doubt it is the windows clock that is doing it especialy if you have
screen echo set to "highlighted" which is its default possition.

One case I recall was with certain wireless keyboards sometimes whatever
method the software kept in touch with the wireless keyboard would cause
random characters to be spoken, has a wireless keyboard been added.

One thing I am reasonably certain of is that it is not a JAWS problem
but something else that I going on with the system that JAWS is
inadvertently showing up as a spoken equals sign.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support
www.sightandsound.co.uk

Mail:
Tristram: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone:
Support line: 0845 634 7979

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England
and Wales, with company number 1408275.

Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing
Summerhouse Road