[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS not reading back emails

  • From: "Jillian Grant" <jillian.grant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:35:32 -0000

i've had this a few times, but it's normally my AVG doing silly things.  It
just says AVG Scanner over and over.  something is to me obviously covering
up the message window, but not really sure how to solve it.  I know my NTL
masks things, so i always have to go and minimise it, which is really
frustrating as it's the only thing I have to do that to.