[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS missing syllables out

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tris-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 11:34:07 +0100

I thin the adjustments you might want to try are in the Microsoft Word domain.
Go into the "view" menu and set document view to "normal" by pressing enter on
it in the menu.  When you have done that go back into the "view" menu and
locate "Zoom" and press enter, then press down arrow for 75 percent and press
enter.  Now try reading the document, this usually helps.

There is no Jaws 7.5, if you do the following you will be able to report the
exact version number.
1    Press insert+J for Jaws window.
2    Press alt+h for "help" and then A for "about" Jaws.
You will have the version number read out to you on the next screen.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support