[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS keystrokes for Netbook

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 19:49:18 +0100

Hi Paul,

In laptop layout, the caps lock replaces the insert key as the modifier, so
caps lock plus numeral 2 should scroll you between words, characters etc,
you can also set these permanently in the setup, and also in settings
center, I think under text processing, I'm sure other netbook users will
come along with more helpful information than I can offer as I don't own a
netbook.

Regards,

Pete H.