[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS , java and e-bay

  • From: "Phil Medway" <philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 09:38:41 +0100

Hi Shirley,

Java is a programming language and is just one of the numerous techniques
used to create web pages and what goes behind the scenes these days.

What you have been offered is probably an update to the Java runtime
support.  It won't hurt to accept the update and it may help to improve your
browsing experience in some cases.

Regards,

Phil Medway

philmedway@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx