[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS changing voice

  • From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 19:15:40 +0100

Barbara, you could try this:
Open the Jaws config manager - you can do this with Jaws key + F2 and
finding it in the list.
Select text processing and uncheck the "detect languages" box, then
accept the change.

Having run through this on my machine, I find this box checked, and have
no such problem, but I'm sure this what's normally suggested for these
problems.