[jaws-uk] Re: (JAWS auk) - JAWS not reading properly in Outlook 2002

  • From: orhan deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 10:47:07 +0100

hi there, try fn key plus f12

orhan.
On Sunday, April 06, 2008 10:31 AM Dorothy Ingram-Gorban wrote:
Hi Brian did you try that unmute  you suggested, today  after
recovering from the  shock of being snowed in I put my laptop on and
No sound, none of the suggestions on the list works, I use a  full
keyboard you see and to get sound back it must be  done from the
Laptop Key board  I think it is  one of the Function keys and another
on my Toshiba Satellite  the strange thing is that after Geekos did
the clean off in early December  although I had a copy of the
original Patch like the one I sent to Kevin Morris last weekend this
is the first time  ever  it has muted after Geekos  did the clean
off. no traffic is moving on my hill here and I hope others are not
snowed up Dorothy