[jaws-uk] JAWS and the dictionary manager.

  • From: "Mostafa Al'mahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 09:51:08 +0200

Hello:
Though I had to repair JAWS unless that's doesn't resolve the problem.
Whenever I attempt to add an entry to the dictionary manager , the following
error appears:
"JDiction MFC Application
JDiction MFC Application has encountered a problem and
needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.
If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on
might be lost.
Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
We have created an error report that you can send to us.  We will treat
this report as confidential and anonymous.
To see what data this error report contains, click here.
Send Error Report Don't Send"
Any suggestion or recommend , that's enormously would be appreciated.
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.