[jaws-uk] JAWS and scripting transfer

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 11:10:51 +0200

Good morning everybody:
I just thought of this inquiry:
how possibly to extract some of the official JAWS scripts; I mean to
extract them back to older versions; for instance:
the latest msn scripts ; could it be move back to JAWS9?; any
suggestion or recommend, that's enormously would be appreciated!.
Mostafa Almahdy; Egyptian Citizen.
msn instant messenger:
blind_user_forever@xxxxxxxxxxx
join me for English conversation.