[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS and e-bay

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 18:15:15 +0100

Hi

I've just loaded up my jaws 8 and went through the listing process.

When you're on that main listing screen, from the top of the page, do a control f for find.

type html and press enter.

then it's three forward tabs to get to the edit box.

jaws should say, "contains text"

For some reason, it doesn't announce the new frame, so ignore my last message in that regard.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>