[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS and Windows Vista

  • From: susan mcdonald <susan_mcdonald52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2007 17:13:13 +0000

I have Vista home premium and still using Jaws 8x with word 2003 although I
have jaws 9 and windows 2007 waiting to go onto my computer.  I have held back
has there has been a number of complaints about these two products working
together and Jaws 9 is also causing problems in O E.  As for Vista, it is
different and you will have to learn to do things in a different way but you
can still use the hot keys as you normally would.  You can join the Vista
mailing list for any problems you may have, sorry can’t be of mor help

________________________________

From: barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jaws-uk] JAWS and Windows Vista
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 23:44:50 +0000

Hi

I am looking for some clarification before investing in a new PC.

Am I right in thinking the latest release of JAWS is version 9?

How well does this work with Windows Vista?

What is the latest version of Microsoft Office that works well with JAWS and
Windows Vista?

Many thanks for any advice.

Barbara

Barbara Wilson