[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS and SMA's

  • From: "Colin Baxter" <C.R.Baxter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 16:13:55 -0000

Hi all,
I received a letter offering me a new SMA but, as it was Christmas, I
decided that I would wait a week or two.  When I phoned up to place my
order, I was told that the price quoted had been at a special discount and
that I'd missed the deadline.  This is one of many things which makes me
incline towards dumping Jaws altogether.  People using other programs don't
seem to have to put up with this endless stream of expensive half-finished
updates.

Cheers

Colin