[jaws-uk] JAWS ONLY COMING OUT OF ONE SPEAKER INSTEAD OF 5

  • From: "Kevin Morris" <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 14:07:30 +0100

Hi all,

I've recently purchased 5 new speakers, for my HP Vista Home Premium
desktop which is running Jaws 9 (latest version) and Jaws 10 Beata.

When I play a music CD (using Windows Media Player) sound comes out of
all 5 speakers. However, when listening to Jaws, sound only comes out
of 1 of the speakers. Can anyone advise me on what I need to do to
make all speakers voice when using Jaws? Prior to installing the new
speakers, I was using just two speakers which I had owned for years
and Jaws came out of both of them. Interestingly, when listening to
music, using Youtube sound only comes out of one speaker (I'm not sure
whether this is relevant or not)!

Many thanks,

Kevin