[jaws-uk] JAWS Not Able To Add To Basket

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 19:08:55 +0100

I have found yet another website where System Access allows more functionality
than JAWS. This time its Passionato, the website which sells classical music
downloads. Try adding the album here to your basket. The site is
http://www.passionato.com/album-detail/AN4bd11e3c70053/?utm_source=Passionato+UK&utm_campaign=e0649bd927-Berlin25_UK_June_2010&utm_medium=email

I can add the album with the free system Access To go but not with my paid for
JAWS 11. I would like to know what is stopping this functionality happening
with JAWS 11. This isn't the first time I have found System Access to allow
this kind of functionality And for the money I am forking out, I would like to
see this kind of thing fixed.

Iain