[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS NOT SPEAKING

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 14:53:13 -0000

I would be of the opinion that they should be using IE7 with JAWS 9.0,
this is what FS will be developing for.  IE7 is also somewhat more
security conscious that IE6 which is definitely a plus point in its
favour I would try that with the laetst JAWS 9.0.2169.  There is no good
reason why those should not work properly.  I haven't encountered any
JAWS 9.0 users with IE6 though.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support
www.sightandsound.co.uk

Mail:
Tristram: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone:
Support line: 0845 634 7979

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England
and Wales, with company number 1408275.

Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing
Summerhouse Road