[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS KEYBOARD COMMANDS FOR NOTEBOOKS/LAPTOPS

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 09:42:00 +0100

Oh, I could hit myself, Tris.  I haven't looked at everything in that
Basics bit of ages and forgotten the laptop keyboard could be selected
from there.  <SMILE>

Anyway, just a little question then - What's the difference between the
Classic Laptop and Laptop keyboard?

Thanks for your help.

--
Carol