[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS Beta Testers

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 04:45:39 -0000

Hi Jim.

I used to use documents with tables a lot and do still some times so I will
check this.  I did report some similar problems with a version of JAWS 12 to
FS and technical support did get back to me asking me to submit a typical
document so they could try to replicate the problem but very shortly
afterwards a fix was released.

Your report seems detailed enough and it clearly states the problems you are
having and how you can reproduce them.  Can staff at Blazie reproduce your
problem on their systems?