[jaws-uk] JAWS AND PAYPAL

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 14:32:47 +0100

Hi all,

I'm using Jaws 10 and have recently registered for an account at
www.paypal.co.uk. I've experiencing problems in verifying my e-mail
address and I'm wandering whether there is some incompatibility
between Jaws and Paypal.

On clicking on the link, within the verification e-mail and logging
into my account, the account fails to verify. I am then presented with
the option to click on a button (within the Paypal site) as an
alternative means of confirming my e-mail address. On clicking on the
button I'm asked to enter a verification code which, it is stated
should be contained in the e-mail from Paypal (i.e. the e-mail asking
me to verify my e-mail address). Unfortunately I can not find any
verification code in the e-mail and I'm wandering if it is present but
for some reason Jaws is not picking it up.

I've e-mailed Paypal and they have responded asking me to perform
steps which I have already undertaken. Any suggestions gratefully
received together with any other tips for using Paypal with Jaws.

Regards,

Kevin