[jaws-uk] JAWS AND OPEN OFFICE

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:21:36 +0100

Hi all

When I downloaded Open Office, several years ago it did not work with
Jaws or Vista (the operating system I was using at that time). I
recollect asking a question, on the Jaws List regarding whether Jaws
is compatible with Open Office and the answer coming back that it is
not. My question, is it still the case that Open Office does not work
with Jaws? Or, alternatively is anyone working successfully with Open
Office?

I'm using Jaws 11, Windows 7 Home Premium and have 3gb of RAM.

Many thanks,

Kevin