[jaws-uk] JAWS AND MULTIPLE LANGUAGES ADVICE PLEASE

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 10:09:12 +0100

Hi all,

I'm running Jaws on a Windows 7 laptop. My wife is Chinese and fully
sighted with no need to use Jaws. She sets the PC to simplified
Chinese (in the control panel) and, when I log on Jaws announces that
Jaws does not support this language and to contact Freedom Scientific.
My question, is there a way to configure Jaws and/or my PC so that
this message is not generated? Alternatively would the creation of
different user accounts resolve the problem? (I.E. my wife loggs on
with her account and I log on with a different username and password).
Grateful for any help with this.

Thanks,

Kevin