[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 9 and Microsoft word 2003

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 16:10:16 -0000

Hi,

when in word, press alt + v to get in to jaws verbosity settings. In there find
editing options. In there there are  two options, "spelling errors" and
"grammatical errors". In your case there are probably set to on, to turn them
off press the space bar on each item, so then jaws should say "spelling errors
off" and " grammatical errors" off when you move through those items in the
treeview. HTH.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://mashupradio.net