[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 9 Officially Released

  • From: "Mervyn Robertson" <Mervyn.Robertson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:46:49 -0000

If all goes well, we expect to receive CDs for all SMA holders sometime
on Thursday, this week, and we will immediately start the despatch
process. We will attempt to have all of the CDs in the post by the end
of Friday but it will be all hands on the deck and it may spill into
Monday of next week. Of course, we will also be subject to the vagaries
of the mail system!

Regards
Mervyn