[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 9 Officially Released

  • From: "Ryan Hutchings" <RyanHornibrook@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 20:16:20 -0000

Hi Mirvin,

I phoned sight and sound about a week ago regarding freedom scientific's
special discount on openbook 8.0.
I asked if this would apply to UK citizens, and I was told on the phone that
they knew nothing about this discount.
Is this the case, or am I, as a UK citizen able to preorder openbook 8 from
sight and sound to get the special discount?
I thought I could do it through the freedom scientific online store but
apparently the online store is only for USA customers.
Ryan