[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS 8 and Excel 2000

  • From: "Jamie Cuthbertson" <jamie.cuthbertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:59:47 +0100

Steve,

I've certainly had similar issues in a number of situations but have never
found a solution.  I tend just to rely on the fact that I know that I'm
doing the right thing even though Jaws is trying to tell me something
different.

One of the situations is when trying to sort data in a spread sheet - the
choice between "Header row" and "No header row" often misreports itself in
this way.  I'm sure that there have been several other situations as well as
this.

Jamie