[jaws-uk] JAWS 8

  • From: "Gary Ankin" <gary.ankin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 08:21:22 +0100

I am currently using Jaws 8 and in my work use elements of audio restoration
and a package called rx izotope  has to be used.  Jaws does a good job of
tracking the main screen, however when in the processing screen Jaws follows
the tabs, buttons and check boxes does not allow me to click thembut I guess
the focus is okay on that button.  the sliders are okay they work and Jaws
reads the percentage increase/decrease.

Is this where I need to get some kind of script file set up to help
recognise the screen, I have no idea how to do scripting and my time is
limited due to work to study the processes needed to do a script file, has
anyone come across similar and if so is there any reasonable steps I can
take to progress my problem, this is the first advice step taken from
Freedom 's helpdesk.
Kind regards
Gary, UK